We allow you to return your items within 30 days from the receipt of your goods. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them and in the original packaging.
The North Face stands behind the quality of everything we sell and
hope you're happy with your gear
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days.
Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them and in the original packaging.
CREATE A RETURN
Access your order from the Order
Tracking section (if you ordered as a Guests) or by Logging
In (Registered customers).
- Guests: Enter your email address and order number to access your order history
- Registered Users: Sign in to your account. From the My Account section, click on My Orders and locate the order number which contains the item(s) you wish to return
- Click on the "Create a
Return" link, then follow the instructions to complete your
Return. You will need to select which item(s) to return and the
reason for returning.
- If you indicated an 'Item was defective', please apply tape on the product to clearly indicate the fault.
Download, print and attach the new return label from your
online return request on the outside of your parcel.
- If you forgot to print your label, or you have lost your label, you can always access it under your order (Step 1) and clicking on the Return link of your previously requested return
Please Note: If the items you are returning require more than one parcel, only select the items you will be sending in the first parcel and continue. Once you have completed this return, go back to Step 2 and repeat the process to get additional return labels for each additional parcel.
PACK YOUR RETURN
- You can reuse the box or bag you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. Please make sure all old shipping labels, stickers, and other materials have been removed.
- Seal the package securely.
- Attach the carrier return label from your online return on the outside your parcel.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way. We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
Once you have dropped off your return or it has been picked up, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact our Customer Service.
Returns and Exchanges
We currently do not have the ability to easily exchange products. If you are interested in a different size or colour, you will need to return the item(s) and place a new order. Your return will be refunded once it has been received and processed at our warehouse.
We will issue you with a refund for the amount of the returned item(s). Any delivery charges paid at the time of your Order is excluded from the refund (except for orders fully returned due to wrong, faulty or damaged items).
Your refund will be processed as soon as the item(s) you have returned are inspected by our quality assurance team. Once the return has been approved, it can take up to 14 days for the refund to be made by The North Face® to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier). Please note: the time for a payment services provider to refund you can vary depending upon the provider.
For further information please feel free to contact our online shop customer service team by clicking here.
Contact customer service by clicking here and we will resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend you to contact one of our customer service representatives by clicking here.
If you have received a damaged or defective product, we recommend you contact our customer service by clicking here.
Online return policy is only applicable to items purchased on www.thenorthface.co.uk
Items purchased using PayPal must be returned online to receive credit to a PayPal account.