MEN'S VECTIV EXPLORIS FUTURELIGHT™ BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VECTIV EXPLORIS FUTURELIGHT™ BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Upper :
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Upper :
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ technology
- Weight :
- ½ pair 416 g, pair 832g
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for hiking
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycledrubber content
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aides multi-directional stability
- High-rebound single-density EVA midsole
- Rocker geometry midsole for long-lasting forward propulsion
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- Ghillie lacing system
- 4 mm lugs
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.