Men's First Dawn Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's First Dawn Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the waterproof protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Fabric - Body :
- 67 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Pocket :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Sizes :
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Light and easy to pack
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Jacket stows in the secure-zip back pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on upper back and lower sleeves
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 13 August 2022 20:01:10 EDT