Toddler Snowquest Insulated Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Toddler Snowquest Insulated Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - solid :
- 75D 117g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - print :
- 75D 119g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100%recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - upper body lining :
- 165g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Insulation :
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even inwet weather
- Cosy fleece lining in upper body for extra comfort
- Adjustable elastic sliding suspenders
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draftflap
- Split kangaroo hand pocket
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Logo on front-right waist and back-right waist
- Adjustable stirrups
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 September 2021 22:21:23 EDT