Women's Plus Size Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Plus Size Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Delivering game-changing warmth since 1992, the Nuptse is just at home on the mountains as it is on city streets. This season, we've got a brand new print for you to enjoy. But don't worry - it still comes in the same boxy shape and original baffle design from '96. Loaded with 700-fill of responsibly sourced down, it delivers long-lasting warmth and insulation when you need it the most.
- Centreback :
- 66,675 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 57 G/M², 100% Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Collar, Yoke & Lining :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Sizes 1X–3X patterned specifically for plus sizes
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversized baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversized logos of the original ’96 jacket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 16:34:02 EDT