Women's Pallie Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Pallie Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric, body :
- 70D x 150D 195g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Fabric, hood lining :
- 265g 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Fabric, lower-body lining :
- 70D x 70D 70g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Down insulation :
- 550 fill goose down in main body and top of sleeves; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in underside of sleeves, 200 g in side panels, 40g in hood
- Average weight :
- 1700 g
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Fixed, sherpa-lined hood
- Powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Secure-zip hand pockets, plus two secure-zip chest pockets with media port for your music player
- Waterproof fabric only. Seams are not taped
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure Velcro® wrist pocket
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 May 2022 23:11:03 EDT