Women's Storm Strike II Hike Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Storm Strike II Hike Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- Upper :
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Upper :
- Waterproof synthetic leather
- Weight :
- ½ pair 372 g, pair 744 g
- Upper: Padded mesh collar for comfort
- Upper: Gusseted mesh tongue to keep out debris
- Upper: Protective mudguard
- Upper: EVA footbed
- Sole unit: Single-density EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Nylon shank
- Sole unit: EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Sole unit: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 August 2022 22:32:39 EDT