Women's Montana FUTURELIGHT™ Etip™ Glove
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Montana FUTURELIGHT™ Etip™ Glove in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Shell B :
- 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane bonded fabric
- Fabric - Lining :
- 100% polyester knit
- Fabric - Back-of-hand insulation :
- 250g Heatseeker™ Eco
- Fabric - Palm insulation :
- 150g Heatseeker™ Eco
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L
- Fabric - shell :
- DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Elastic wrist leash
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 July 2022 07:06:27 EDT