Women's Hedgehog Fastpack Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hedgehog Fastpack Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Built for hiking, our Hedgehog Fastpack Shoes are made from abrasion-resistant mesh, so they'll stand up to the demands of your toughest hikes. A DryVent™ membrane keeps water at bay when you're negotiating boggy ground and puddles, while the OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet cushioned when you're hot-footing it across rocky terrain. A CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole and CRADLE™ heel stability technology provide vital support on uneven ground, and a Vibram® XS Trek outsole keeps your footing firm whether you're scrambling across dusty canyons or picking your way through slippery mud.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Breathable Textile Mesh
- Upper :
- Welded-TPU Quarter for Structure
- Sole Unit :
- TPU Shank
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 331.41g, Pair 662.82g
- PU-coated, synthetic-leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable mesh
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- Rustproof hardware
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- TPU shank
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 May 2022 13:55:06 EDT