Women's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Two jackets, three different weather situations - triclimate jackets are based on the original mountain layering system and, as such, are really versatile. The Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket has a three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell, that delivers next-level breathable-waterproof protection thanks to its nano-spun membrane. It's light, soft and slightly stretchy, so it's incredibly comfortable to wear. Then there's the inner jacket stuffed with 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down. Wear them together for protection from wind, rain, snow and the cold - basically all kinds of winter mountain weather. For when it's mild but wet, use the FUTURELIGHT™ shell on its own. When it's cool but dry, opt for the down-filled inner jacket. You get two jackets for three different climatic conditions with no compromise on breathability.
- Centreback - Outer :
- 71,12 cm
- Fabric - Outer Body & Sleeves :
- 111 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Yoke & Hem :
- 73 G/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
- Fabric - Inner :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inner Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- 770 g
- Sizes :
- Centreback - Inner :
- 66,04 cm
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) centre front zip with an internal storm flap
- Pit-zip venting
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front and hand pocket zips
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hand pockets with exposed, matte PU zips
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 August 2022 10:00:57 EDT