Women's Litewave Fastpack II Waterproof Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Litewave Fastpack II Waterproof Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
They support like boots but are as light as shoes. The new iteration of the Litewave Fastpack Hiking Boots are fully waterproof thanks to the DryVent™ membrane. They feature UltrATAC™ rubber outer soles that are basically all-terrain workhorses, capable of dealing with wet and dry conditions, and rocky and slabby ground. The moulded heel overlays and toe caps help prevent stubbed toes and bruised ankles when pacing along uneven trails. And for long-lasting comfort, they've got OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insoles that retain their cushioning power after extended use. If your idea of hiking is pushing your own limits in terms of speed, distance and incline then the Litewave Fastpack Boots are a perfect fit.
- Upper :
- Closed-Mesh with No-Sew TPU Overlays
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole / ultrATAC™ Rubber Outsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 335 g / Pair: 670 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- UPPER: Closed-mesh upper with no-sew TPU overlays
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toe cap
- Moulded synthetic-material overlay at heel
- Padded collar
- Integrated lacing system
- Forefoot-webbing detail
- Last has a mid-cut silhouette for better ankle support
- OrthoLite® Hybrid™ footbed for long-lasting comfort
- ultrATAC™ rubber outsole
- Embroidered geo quarter
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- EXPLORATION TRAX SYSTEM (EXTS™)\n
- The Exploration Trax System (EXTS™) features unique outsoles for traction on wet and dry terrain and a lug design that delivers optimal surface contact and support.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 17:05:17 EDT