Infant Moondoggy Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Infant Moondoggy Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric - heather :
- 40D x 55D 72g/m² 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon taffeta withDWR finish
- Fabric - hood and yoke lining :
- 200g/m² 100% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece
- Insulation :
- 550 fill goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric - solid :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - body lining :
- 165g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Fabric - sleeve lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100%recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- 550 fill down
- Body lined with micro-fleece
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- Hood and yoke lined with cosy Sherpa fleece
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Fold-over mitts at cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-rightshoulder
- Exposed, VISLON®centre front zip with internal draft flap
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 September 2021 21:37:03 EDT