1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric – solid colors:
- 76.5% Polyester, 23.5% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 133.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Fabric – digi camo print:
- 69% Polyester, 31% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 100.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 784 g
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Relaxed fit
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 15 January 2021 19:38:32 EST