1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1994 Retro Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric – solid colors:
- 76.5% Polyester, 23.5% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 133.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Avg Weight:
- 784 g
- Fabric – digi camo print:
- 69% Polyester, 31% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven/Knit / FUTURELIGHT™ / 100.0 g/m² – 100% recycled polyester / 100% recycled nylon
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 April 2021 14:10:44 EDT