Men's Crestvale FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Crestvale FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Weight :
- ½ pair 589g, pair 1178g
- Molded navicular lock overlay
- Protective molded-rubber toe cap and heel
- Rustproof hardware
- Gusseted tongue
- Plush foam package in collar
- Shock-absorbing XtraFoam™ midsole system
- ESS forefoot Snake Plate™
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- The XtraFoam™ midsole system ensures superior comfort and maximum stability through targeted soft and firm support.
- SNAKE PLATE™
- Snake Plate™ technology allows feet to flex, blend and contort to changing terrain all the while ensuring feet stay supported and protected.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2021 20:11:13 EDT