MEN'S COREFIRE DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S COREFIRE DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - solid :
- 50D x 20D 104g/m² FUTURELIGHT™—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water repellent finish
- Fabric - Print :
- 50D x 20D 106g/m² FUTURELIGHT™—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water repellent finish
- Insulation :
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Hood and underarm insulation :
- 80g PrimaLoft® Black 100% polyester in the hood, 100g in the underarms
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL
- Avg Weight :
- Waterproof fabric only. Seams aren't taped
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Oversize, secure zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two stretch internal goggle pockets
- Underarm vents
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.