Women's Defdown FUTURELIGHT™ Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Defdown FUTURELIGHT™ Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Fabric - outer :
- FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—94% polyester, 6% elastane twill
- Insulation :
- 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closure
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal cuff gaiters
- Drop-tail hem
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 August 2021 10:54:45 EDT