Women's Montana FUTURELIGHT™ Etip™ Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Montana FUTURELIGHT™ Etip™ Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric -Shell B :
- 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane bonded fabric
- Fabric -Lining :
- 100% polyester knit
- Back-of-hand insulation :
- 250g Heatseeker™ Eco
- Palm insulation :
- 150g Heatseeker™ Eco
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L
- Fabric - shell :
- DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Elastic wrist leash
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.