One Bag Sleeping System
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the One Bag Sleeping System in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by tried-and-tested clothing layering systems, we created the One Bag. This is a sleeping system, comprised of two sleeping-bag 'layers' allowing you to customise your insulation. The top layer harnesses Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation, made from 80% post-consumer polyester, to provide summer-weight warmth down to 5C. The synthetic filling continues to insulate even when damp, so ideal for humid conditions. The inner layer is filled with 800-fill RDS ProDown™ to offer lightweight warmth in dry conditions down to -7C. It can also be used as a cosy blanket for marshmallow campfire sessions. Then use the two together when you need more powerful insulation down to -15C. Oh, and the compression sack has a fleece lining, so flip this inside-out for a comfy camp pillow. With this one sleeping bag system, you're covered for a temperature range from 5C to -15C and conditions spanning warm and humid to cold and dry. If versatility is what you're after, the One Bag is a great choice.
- Fabric – 20-Degree Shell :
- 20D Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- 20-Degree Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union, Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced
- 40-Degree Shell :
- 20D Ciré Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- 40-Degree Insulation :
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Top layer features 40-degree-rated Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation for versatile use in warmer weather
- Mid layer features 20-degree-rated 800 fill ProDown™ for superior performance in adverse conditions
- The two layers can be paired to get a 5-degree bag
- Down layer can be used as a stand-alone quilt for campsite lounging
- Large, fitted hood accommodates pillows and arms-over-the-head sleepers
- Anti-compression layer on the back is composed of Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced synthetic insulation
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack is fleece on the inside so you can use it as a camp pillow
- Storage sack included
- Temp Rating | 15 F / -15 C, 20 F / -7 C, 40F / 4C
- Total Weight | Regular 1070g / Long 1130g
- Fill | 800-Fill ProDown, Heatseeker Eco Advanced
- Fill Weight | Regular 830g / Long 901g
- Stuffsack Size | 28cm x 36cm
- Internal Length | Regular 203cm / Long 218cm
- Max User Height | Regular 188cm / Long 203cm
- Shoulder Circ | Regular 173cm / Long 178cm
- Hip Circ | Reg 165cm / Long 170cm
- Foot Circ | Reg 142cm / Long 147cm
- Sizes | Regular, Long
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 June 2022 20:05:20 EDT