Banchee 65 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Banchee 65 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Reflective elements ensure the wearer is seen and safe in low-light conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Built for long, tough trails, our Banchee 65 is the lightweight, full-volume expedition pack you need for carrying multi-day loads in comfort. Our built-in Dyno Lite System™ lets you adapt this 65-litre pack to what you're carrying, with simple back panel load-lifters that you can adjust on-the-fly without taking the pack off. This supportive pack is made from tough yet lightweight IronLite™ material, with a breathable back panel engineered with fast-drying FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry and comfortable when you're sweating it out. A selection of practical pockets, tool keepers and lash points give you more than enough room for all your gear, and there's even a beaver-tail pocket for stashing stuff outside the pack or drying clothes. With a dedicated hydration sleeve, reflective webbing to keep you visible and a whistle on the sternum strap for emergencies, we really have thought of everything.
- Fabric – Body :
- 70D IronLite™ Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- Boot :
- 210 DIronLite™ Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- The patent-pending Dyno Lite System™ allows you to adjust the back panel without taking off the pack
- Lightweight IronLite™ material provides durability while reducing weight
- Full trampoline back panel with FlashDry™ is breathable and quick drying for maximum comfort
- T6 aluminum frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
- 8+ pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for enhanced visibility
- Two stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- Beaver-tail pocket allows you to stash gear outside the pack for quick access or for drying clothes
- Dimensions | S/M - 35 cm x 34 cm x 72 cm / L/XL - 35 cm x 34 cm x 77 cm
- Volume | S/M - 63 litres / L/XL - 67 litres
- Average Weight | S/M - 1842 g / L/XL - 1874 g
- Stays | Tubular aluminum
- Access | Top, sleeping bag
- Suspension | DynoLite System™
- Sizes | S/M,L/XL
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 May 2022 02:25:19 EDT