Click For Fullscreen
Base Camp Duffel Bag - XXL
Legendary durability, huge capacity.
Known and loved around the world for its legendary durability, our original super-tough expedition duffel is now better than ever. With 150 litres of capacity, there's plenty of space for all your clothes and gear. The updated ergonomic alpine-cut shoulder straps minimise twisting to ensure hours of comfortable carrying, while new padded side handles serve as both duffel and haul handles for when you want to give your back a break. A side zip pocket is the perfect place to stash a phone or travel documents for easy access while on the move, and no matter what you come up against, the durable laminate ballistic nylon construction will be as dependable as ever.
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimise twisting
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organisation
- Legendary rugged construction features water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Average weight:
- 2120 g
- 150 litres
- 48 cm x 80 cm x 48 cm
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon