Boys' Antora Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Antora Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Embrace rainy days and keep the fun going for longer with the Antora Rain Jacket. Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology protects young adventurers from even the heaviest downpours, but it's breathable enough to stop them from getting hot and sweaty. It features a reflective bar on the sleeves so they can be seen when it starts to get dark. Even better - recycled materials mean this jacket's better for the environment.
- Centreback :
- 62,23 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D, 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Hood and Sleeve Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® centre front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure and chin zip guard
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective bar on side of sleeves
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 02:10:42 EDT