Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Solid :
- 75D 117g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - Print :
- 75D 119g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFCDWR finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - Hand-pocket and powder-skirt lining :
- 50D 78g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 200g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150g in sleeves and 100g in hood
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even inwet weather
- Three-piece, insulated, zip-off hood
- VISLON® centre front zip with hook-and-loop draft flap
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Adjustablehook-and-loop cuffs
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with goggle cloth
- Stretch fabric in the back and underarm panels provides zoned mobility
- Interior wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Adjustable powder skirt with attached shockcord
- Inner goggle pocket
- ID label
- Logo on left chestand back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.