Boys' Freedom Insulated Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Freedom Insulated Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Sizes :
- Inseam :
- R, 64.77 cm; L, 69.85 cm
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth evenin wet weather
- Adjustable waist tabs with hook-and-loop closure
- Zip fly
- Back snap-closure patch pocket
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforcedcuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- ID label
- Logo on left thigh
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 August 2021 05:45:24 EDT