Men's Activist FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Activist FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Upper :
- Performance mesh upper with no-sew TPU overlays
- Sole :
- Single-density EVA midsole
- Weight :
- ½ pair 350g, pair 700g
- Sizes :
- 7-13 14
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Proprietary EXTS™ outsole traction system
- OrthoLite® footbed
- Integrated ghillie lacing system
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toe cap
- Trainer-like comfort
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- EXPLORATION TRAX SYSTEM (EXTS™)\n
- The Exploration Trax System (EXTS™) features unique outsoles for traction on wet and dry terrain and a lug design that delivers optimal surface contact and support.