Men's NSE III Tent Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's NSE III Tent Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
It's a great feeling when you slip into something comfy after a strenuous day on the mountain, and these NSE III Tent Winter Mules are made for basecamp relaxation. Our ultra-snug ThermoBall™ Eco insulation keeps your feet warm when you're sharing stories around the campfire or shuffling through the snow for the morning paper before hitting the slopes. Don't let the plush finish fool you - these mules are tougher than they look thanks to their hardy, water-resistant ripstop material. And, made from recycled bottles, they're eco-friendly too.
- Approx Weight pair :
- 220 g
- Upper :
- Durable, Water-Repellent, Element-Shedding Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Highly Durable Nylon Mesh Base with Rubber Fine-Mould Traction Lugs
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 110 g / Pair: 220 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: M, L, XL
- UPPER: Durable, water-repellent, element-shedding recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Comfortable, plush faux-fur lining
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- SOLE UNIT: Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mould traction lugs
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 August 2022 10:17:58 EDT