Men's VECTIV Infinite Limited Edition Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV Infinite Limited Edition Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
- 3.5 mm for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Weight :
- ½ pair 307 g, pair 614 g
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Perforated microfibre tongue for additional breathability
- 3D-molded heel counter
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.