Men's Hedgehog Fastpack Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Hedgehog Fastpack Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Built for hiking, our Hedgehog Fastpack Hiking Shoes are made from abrasion resistant mesh, so they'll stand up to the demands of your toughest hikes. A DryVent™ membrane keeps water at bay when you're negotiating boggy ground and puddles, while the OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet cushioned when you're hot footing it across rocky terrain. A CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole and CRADLE™ heel stability technology provide vital support on uneven ground, and a Vibram® XS Trek outsole keeps your footing firm whether you're scrambling across dusty canyons or picking your way through slippery mud.
- Upper :
- PU-Coated, Synthetic Leather and Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable Mesh
- Sole Unit :
- Dual-Density, Compression-Moulded EVA Midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 421 g / Pair: 842 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: PU-coated, synthetic leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable mesh
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Rustproof hardware
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- TPU shank
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- Welded-TPU quarter for structure
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 23:08:22 EDT