WOMEN'S VECTIV INFINITE SHOES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S VECTIV INFINITE SHOES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Technical Trail Tracks
Running & training
- Upper :
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ technology designed to maximise energy on the trail
- Weight :
- ½ pair 282 g, pair 564g
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trailrunning
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbeds
- Dual-density 3D Pebax®plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Women-specific 3D-moulded heel counter
- Perforated microfibre tongue for additional breathability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forwardpropulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.