Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ V Traction Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Take on the snow in these cosy mules to grab the morning paper, or relax after a long day on the mountain by the fireside. Sub-zero conditions are no match for our ThermoBall™ Eco insulation and cosy fleece lining, which keep your feet warm and snug when you're relaxing. When it's time to shuffle through the snow to bed, you'll find the tough ripstop material and high-traction rubber outsoles are just right for the job.
- Weight :
- ½ Pair 201g, Pair 402g
- Sizes :
- 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- UPPER: Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- UPPER: Cosy Oso-fleece lining for comfort
- UPPER: Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
- SOLE UNIT: Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 June 2022 06:16:43 EDT