Women's Back-To-Berkeley Textile Boots III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Back-To-Berkeley Textile Boots III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 400.25 g, pair 800.58 g
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVAmaterial
- Combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.