Women's Nuptse Strap Booties II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Nuptse Strap Booties II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 310 g, pair 619.16 g
- Waterproof, 100% recycled closed-woven polyester upper
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Durable heel webbing and waterproof front zip for easy on/off
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers optimum durability
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Durable and protective overlays
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 May 2022 18:59:04 EDT