Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the new Infinites this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and waterproof protection in ultra-distance trail running shoes. They're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® while the 6mm toe-to-heel offset together with the rocker midsoles propel you into your next gait cycle. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane brings sustainable breathable waterproofness.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-Durable Full-Length Matryx® Upper Made with Kevlar® and Polyamide Yarns
- Sizes :
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 291g, Pair 582g
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running in any conditions
- 5mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 July 2022 15:26:17 EDT