Women's VECTIV™ Infinite Limited Edition Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Infinite Limited Edition Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
- 3.5 mm for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Weight :
- ½ pair 273 g, pair 546 g
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Women-specific 3D-molded heel counter
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Perforated microfibre tongue for additional breathability
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.