Click For Fullscreen
Fuse Brigandine Jacket
Waterproof protection and durability on the slope.
Part of our pinnacle Steep Series™ collection, the evolved Fuse Brigandine Jacket is our most technically advanced waterproof jacket. It is designed to keep the elements at bay as you journey uphill from basecamp, and to protect when you drop in high above the tree line. The jacket features three-layer GORE-TEX® for guaranteed waterproof protection, as well as FuseForm™ for hyper durability and comfort. This is the first time we have combined these two standout technologies. The pockets integrate with bibs and mid layers for enhanced versatility. Loaded with other technical alpine features, this snowsports layer is ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- Super-durable #8 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear clips and bonded bellows
- Waterproof #3 YKK® pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trousers integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system