Girls' Pallie Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Pallie Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Skiing and snowboarding
When she needs stylish and trustworthy protection on the slopes, turn to the Pallie Down Jacket. It stands up to cold and snowy conditions with waterproof fabric, 550-fill of responsibly-sourced down at the core, and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the underarms, hood, side panels and draft flap. This all ensures serious warmth without jeopardising mobility. It features a powder skirt for heading off-piste, plus a three-piece hood with a rain guard tunnel to keep her head covered when the snow starts to fall.
- Centreback :
- 67,31 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body - Style 6S! :
- 121 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Underarm and Side Panels, 100g in Hood, 40g in Draft Flap
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep her dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- 550-fill goose down
- Attached three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Powder skirt
- Goggle cloth
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 August 2022 10:34:46 EDT