Girls' Reversible Mossbud Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Reversible Mossbud Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Your young explorer gets two great jackets in one with our Reversible Mossbud Jacket. This fully reversible jacket turns inside out so that she can choose between an ultra-soft recycled fleece inner or outer, each with useful hand pockets. Whichever she chooses, she'll have Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to keep her warm, even when it gets wet. Even better, it's compatible with our yellow-label outer jackets, so she can zip it into another layer when the conditions demand.
- Centreback :
- 56,515 cm
- Fabric - Outer :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Reverse :
- 410 G/M². 100% Polyester Fleece
- Insulation :
- 40g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body and Sleeves, 80g in Collar
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fully reversible
- Outer made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Updated, super-cosy, high-pile fleece reverse
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Reverse-entry welt hand pockets on outer
- Elastic binding on collar, cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer; embroidered logo on left chest of reverse
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 01:51:12 EDT