Girls' Reversible Printed Hyalite Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Reversible Printed Hyalite Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Turn it inside out for an alternative look.
- Fabric - print outer :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - iridescent outer :
- 60g/m² 52% nylon, 48% recycled polyester
- Fabric - reverse :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 550 fill goosedown; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fully reversible
- 550 fill goose down
- Three-piece, insulated, fixed hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with chin zip guard
- Secure-ziphand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Elastic binding on hood
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.