Girls' Vortex Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Girls' Vortex Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric - outer :
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - upper bodylining :
- 50g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Fabric - lower body and sleeve lining :
- 75D 66g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric - inner :
- 258g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Outer: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish helps keep them dry
- Outer: Three-piece, fixed hood
- Outer: Secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer: Cinch-cord at hemfor adjustability
- Outer: ID label
- Outer: Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Inner: Cosy fleece jacket
- Inner: Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Inner: Triclimate® loops at wrists
- Inner: Embroidered logo on left chest
- Outer: Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with chin zip guard, internal hook-and-loop flap and non-PFC DWR finish
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.