Click For Fullscreen
Horizon Peak Trousers
Lightweight cover in changing conditions.
Be covered come rain or shine: our lightweight, versatile Horizon Peak Trousers are ideal for warm-weather hikes and tropical travel. With a durable water-repellent finish and UPF 50 protection woven in, you'll be protected from both torrential downpours and direct sunlight. A crotch gusset enables greater mobility, while two Velcro® pockets at the back ensure your small essentials are always close by.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight, breathable
- Fixed waist with belt loops and zip-fly
- Front hand pockets
- Velcro® cargo pockets
- Velcro® rear pocket
- Crotch gusset
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two front open hand pockets
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Two large cargo pockets with zip-closure on right side and Velcro® closure on left side
- Fabric :
- 100% nylon; 118.0g/m2