Click For Fullscreen
Horizon Tempest Plus Trousers
Versatile lower-body protection.
Whether you're off for a warm-weather hike or have some tropical travel on your mind, don't leave the house without our Horizon Tempest Plus Trousers. Lightweight and flexible, they feature a durable water-repellent finish to fend off light moisture, as well as UPF 50 protection to keep your skin shielded from direct sunlight. You'll also find a crotch gusset for greater mobility and belt loops for a snug fit, plus a roll-up hem feature to ensure you don't overheat on those hot days.
This fabric repels direct sunlight to protect your skin.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Quick drying
- Light-weight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- 2 open pocket with coin pocket on the right side
- Gusset for increased mobility
- 2 rear patch pockets
- Roll up hem feature
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Two front open hand pockets
- Centre front snap and fly closure
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Lightweight, breathable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Fixed waist with belt loops
- Two back patch pockets with a zip closure on the left side
- Fabric :
- 100% nylon; 118.0g/m2