Click For Fullscreen
Serious protection for snowy adventures.
Take hold of the mountain like never before: these technical mountaineering gloves are the perfect addition to your skiing arsenal. GORE-TEX® inserts help lock out the wet for day-long dryness, ideal for snowy conditions, while cowhide leather ensures maximum dexterity and durability on rugged surfaces. PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you cosy, and to ensure you don't overheat FlashDry™ quickly wicks away moisture build-up. A long-length gauntlet provides added protection from the elements.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- GORE-TEX® insert technology provides maximum dexterity and waterproof, breathable protection
- Water-resistant cowhide leather provides a soft yet extremely durable leather palm
- Full-length gauntlet blocks out the elements and keeps in warmth
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Fabric, shell:
- 100% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- cowhide leather
- Back-of-hand insulation:
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- GORE-TEX® products