Baby Antora Rain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Baby Antora Rain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Style I0E :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Style JK3 :
- 121 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Fabric - Hood & Sleeve Lining :
- 70 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Centreback :
- 34,925 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Full-length centre front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap closure and chin zip guard
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- ID label
- Reflective bar on the side of the sleeves
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 December 2023 15:27:53 EST