Teens' Fastpack Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Fastpack Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Upper :
- Made with 70% Recycled Polyester Mesh and Collar, Webbing and Laces Made with 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 294 g, Pair: 588 g
- Sizes :
- 1-7 (Whole Sizes)
- Reflective webbing pull tab
- Super-soft collar
- Has a cushioned, slightly rockered midsole that’s designed to help power your junior explorers to their destination
- UPPER: Upper made with 70% recycled polyester mesh and collar, webbing and laces made with 100% recycled polyester
- Lined with 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Durable PU-coated leather rand
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Die-cut EVA sock liner
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- Non-marking, trail-capable rubber outsole
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 17:29:04 EST