Boys' Freedom Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Freedom Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body (Solid Colours) :
- 117 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Style JK3) :
- 121 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Printed Style) :
- 119 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Body Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Body Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 150 g in Sleeves and 100 g in Hood
- Centreback :
- 64,77 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil-zip, ski-lift-friendly alpine hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on the left sleeve
- Internal goggle dump pocket with a goggle cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Glove Keeper system with an elastic and hook-and-loop sleeve attachment secures their gloves
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder; Styles I0H, I0K, JK3: no-hand, water-based, screen-printed graphic on the right hand pocket
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 17:06:42 EST