Youth Reactor Thermal Quarter-Zip Sweater
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Reactor Thermal Quarter-Zip Sweater in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
Running & training
With its striking The North Face® graphic down the sleeve and cosy brushed-back fabric, our Reactor Thermal Quarter-Zip Sweater is one your young explorer will love pulling on before you hit the trail. It's engineered with FlashDry™ technology that wicks away sweat, keeping them dry and comfortable all day long. We've added a reflective bar to the back hem to make them more visible in low light, and thumbholes at the cuffs to hold the sleeves in place. Even better, it's made with 100% recycled fabric, making it an eco-friendly choice for family adventures this season.
- Fabric :
- 75D, 160 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with FlashDry™
- Sizes :
- Brushed-back grid fabrication on the interior for warmth and cosiness
- Double-layer stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with chin zip guard
- Thumb holes at cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Reflective bar on back hem for enhanced visibility
- Graphic on right sleeve
- Logo on left sleeve and back-right shoulder
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 11:24:01 EDT