Boys' Reversible Hyalite Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Boys' Reversible Hyalite Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Turn it inside out for an alternative look.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Solid outer :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - Heather outer :
- 40D 72g/m² 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Reverse :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester withnon-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Standard fit
- Fully reversible
- 550 fill goose down
- Three-piece, insulated, fixed hood
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with chin zip guard
- Secure-ziphand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs and hem
- Logos on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 August 2022 21:57:02 EDT