Click For Fullscreen
Boys' Thermoball™ Triclimate® Jacket
Adaptable comfort and protection.
Made for the young man who needs versatility all year round, especially on the slopes. Use the shell or liner on mild days, or together when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Lightweight Thermoball™ insulation delivers class-unwavering warmth and optimal mobility even when soaking wet, while DryVent™ technology keeps things dry inside and out for around-the-clock comfort.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- ID label
- Fixed hood
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Secure-zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Zip-in-compatible Thermoball™ hybrid jacket
- Welt hand pockets on liner jacket
- Reflective logo on front and back of outer jacket
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation
- Fabric, outer:
- 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2-73% nylon, 27% cross-dyed polyester
- Body lining:
- 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and sleeve lining:
- 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner jacket body:
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Liner jacket sleeves:
- 210 g/m² 100% polyester Surgent fleece