Youth Printed Reactor Insulated Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Youth Printed Reactor Insulated Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
ZIP-IN ICON COMPATIBILITY
The ’94 Mountain Lite Jacket and Denali Fleece can be zipped together for all-weather protection.
Running & training
- Fabric - body :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 50D 76g/m² 100% recycledpolyester with DWR finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 80g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with chin zip guard
- Secure-ziphand pockets
- Elastic binding on sleeve openings and hem
- ID label
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- Reflective bar on back hem forenhanced visibility
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.