Click For Fullscreen
Men's Contrin Jacket
Contemporary style meets classic support.
Ideal for skiing and snowboarding, this jacket combines street-friendly with slope-friendly features. Heatseeker™ insulation keeps you consistently warm as the temperature fluctuates, while DryVent™ technology ensures dryness inside and out. The result is a fresh, cosy and comfortable feel all day. A snap-down powder skirt protects you from kicked-up snow, while handy pockets stash your keys, coins and snacks as you drop in and carve your way down.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Adjustable hem system
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Helmet friendly, dual adjustment removable hood with bonded brim
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff with thumb hole
- Internal stretch mesh goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- YKK® Vislon centre front zip
- Snap-down powder skirt with silicon gripper elastic
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (186 cm)
- Centre back:
- 79 cm
- Fabric, shell A:
- 133 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- Shell b:
- 168 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% polyester heather