Click For Fullscreen
Men’s Back-To-Berkeley Redux Reflective Boot
Technical features for casual adventures.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 21 November 2017 03:21:14 EST
Equip yourself for the unexpected with the Men's Back-To-Berkeley Redux Reflective boot. This heritage hiker has the features you need when a casual adventure turns technical. HydroSeal® waterproof construction and a waterproof mudguard shield your feet from freezing puddles, while a high-vis reflective ballistic-mesh treatment keeps you visible when you're out at night. An OrthoLite® ReBound footbed delivers superior comfort at all times. A durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole features IcePick® lugs that respond to the outside temperature to keep you sure-footed as the mercury plummets.
- Upper: Waterproof, synthetic upper with reflective treatment and protective monofilament mesh coating
- Upper: Waterproof, super-durable synthetic mudguard
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Upper: OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded TPU heel clip
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Sole unit: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Textile and synthetic